About Scott Allen
As the founder of Allen Law Firm, Scott J. Allen has 20 years of experience litigating and trying cases in state and federal courts. He has also helped countless clients resolve disputes through alternative dispute resolution mechanisms such as mediation and arbitration. Scott also prides himself on aggressively representing his clients’ interests while at the same time offering his clients practical advice on how to achieve a cost-effective resolution of their disputes and protect their rights
To speak with Attorney Scott Allen, schedule a free consultation at (831) 901-3901!
Personal Injury Practice
Scott understands that an accident can change your life, or the life of a loved one, in an instant. Injuries leave accident victims and their families unable to work, facing mounting medical bills, and unable to engage in activities that once gave pleasure. He founded Allen Law Firm in order help injury victims and their loved ones get the compensation they deserve for their injuries He has handled a wide variety of cases involving personal injuries or wrongful death, including cases stemming from automobile accidents, bicycle accidents, slip, trip, and fall accidents, pedestrian accidents, toxic exposures, drunk driving accidents, government tort claims, and medical malpractice. Scott strives to give his personal attention to all of his cases and act as an aggressive advocate for his clients’ interests to get them the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
In his 20 years as a Monterey personal injury attorney, Scott has helped his clients recover millions of dollars.
Examples of some results are as follows:
- $9.75 million settlement for the wrongful death of our client’s husband and for injuries to three passengers riding in the same car at the time of the crash.
- $2 million settlement Crash Caused By Police High-Speed Car Chase on Highway 1.
- $1.8 million settlement in a San Jose federal court case involving patent infringement
- $1.5 million settlement for child injured by exposure to a toxic substance
- $950,000 binding arbitration award for a Monterey client in trademark infringement and breach of contract case
- $800,000 award in a fraud for a client from the Central Coast
- $250,000 (insurance policy limits) Client Injured by Driver Who Ran Red Light – Early one morning, our firm’s client was driving her family sedan to drop her son off at elementary school.
- $200,000 settlement for a client injured in bicycle accident case in San Francisco
- $150,000 settlement for a Monterey client who was wrongfully terminated by employer in Salinas
- $150,000 for Salinas resident who suffered severe whiplash injuries in car crash on Highway 68
- $125,000 Motorcyclist Injured By Car Making Illegal U-Turn – Our client, motorcycle rider, was severely injured when a driver made an illegal U-turn directly into the motorcycle’s path of travel.
- $100,000 award for a Santa Cruz client injured in a Highway 1 car accident
- $100,000 settlement for an Oakland client who suffered an eye injury
- $100,000 for Marina woman injured in a dog attack
- $95,000 for Pacific Grove man hurt in a side-impact car crash
With Scott J. Allen, you get the representation of an experienced attorney who is passionate about helping you obtain justice as well as the compensation you deserve.
Schedule a free consultation when you call Allen Law Firm at (831) 901-3901!